Hello my lovlies! Another review and swatch post of a MUA eyeshadow palette that I got for crimbo! This time it's the 'Starry Nights' palette, here are some pictures :)
The packaging is nice, not sure it would be as sturdy as the sleep palette for instance, but it's nice to see the pans through the little window.
All the colours are shimmery, some more than others, all perfect for evening looks. The palettes don't have names so I've had to number them;
Lets start with the first half;
1) A pretty lilac, would look beautiful in a purple smokey eye in the inner portion of the eye.
2) A sort of baby pink, again, don't know when I'd use this tbh, but I'll give it a go!
3) A stealy charcoal grey, really beautiful shade
4) Sort of a navy grey, great shade, I'm a sucker for blue shadows just not confident wearing them! (This picture doens't really pick up the blue tones of this shade which is unfortunate!)
5) White, just like no.1 from the MUA Heaven & Earth palette (you can see my review here)
6) Steal grey, really pretty shade, would go well blended out into no. 3
Now for the other half;
7) Another steal grey but with blue undertones, would look nice on the inner portion of the eye with blue smokey eye.
8) Navy blue, slightly more grey tones that no. 10.
9) Beautiful black, deeply pigmented which is really great, sometimes it can be hard to find a good black, can't wait to experiment with this and see how well it blends out.
10) Beautiful deep blue shade, really nice, so excited to try it out.
11) A dark blue, but with slight purpley undertones, think some people call it 'blurple'? ahah, really nice shade.
12) A darker shade of no. 1, beautful also!
All in all, this is a beautiful palette with pretty, pigmentated shades. Great palette for taking to like a work when you've got a work do straight after and you don't want to take lots of single eyeshadows. Really great selection of colours for the price too!
Thanks for reading! Until next time.