Saturday 14 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 10

Hello my lovlies :) here's entry number ten, it's not the best, but yeh.


Products used: 

E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
Sleek PPQ Palette's Barry White, Salt 'n' Peppermint, Blue Monday, & Fade to Grey
Sleek Au Natural Palette's Nougat
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
Collection 2000 Extreme Wear 24 hr Felt Liner
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I Did It:
1) I used the second shade from the left of the E.L.F Concealer and used it on my lid up to the brow bone and the under eye area.
2) I then used Nougat all over from the lid, to the brow bone.
3) I applied Salt 'n' Peppermint on the lid, blended up into the crease, and Barry White on the inner corner & brow bone.
5) I then applied Blue Monday on the crease, being careful not to blend it onto the lid, just the crease and upwards.
6) Fade to Grey was then used above Blue Monday working in a downward motion to blend into Blue Monday.
7) The Collection 2000 liner was used to create a winged line on the lid next to the lashes.
8) The Barry M liner was used to tight line, on the water line and underneath the water line, then blended out.
10) Quite a few coats of the Bourjois mascara was used on the lashes, then I filled my brows with the Eyelure brow pencil, and fixed in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.




That's the finished look, looked better without flash! Sorry! 
Until next time.
Love love
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment