Tuesday 10 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 6

Here is my day 6 entry, I decided to base this look on wintery colours :)


Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
120 Eyeshadow Palette (unbranded from eBay) in white, blue & black
Studio London Eyeshadow in Snow White
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen
Body Shop Eye Definer in Brilliant Blue
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hr Felt Eyeliner
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Pizzazz 2
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it:
1) Firstly I applied the E.L.F concealer as a base all over the eye area, as well as under eye. ( Second shade from the left)
2) I used a white from the 120 palette all over the lid and brow bone to set the concealer.
3) Packed more of the white on the brow bone and lid, and then with the Studio London white just on the lid.
4)I then used the blue just in the crease, to create a cut crease, so I just blended upwards.
5) I then got the black and concentrated it to darken the blue by the white to create more of a contrast.
6)I used the Collection 2000 felt liner to create a cat eye winged liner.
7) Using the Barry M eyeliner I tight lined and lined my waterline.
8) I used the Body Shop Eyeliner underneath the waterline and then used the Collection 2000 Glam Crystals over the top.
9) Coated the Lashes in a few coats of the Bourjois Mascara.
10) Filled in brows with the Eyelure Brow Pencil and set in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment