Now we're on day 3! This is quite a dramatic look, I was dying to mess around with some glitter!
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
Sleek Au Naturel Palette in Nougat & Noir
E.L.F Shimmer Pencil in Boldly Bronzed
MAC Glitter in Antique Gold
Sleek Kohl Eye Pencil in White (131)
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen
Rimmel Day 2 Night Glam Eyes Mascara
Eyelure Shape & Shade Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel
How I did it:
1) Covered whole eye area in E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer (second from left shade)
2) Take Nougat from the Sleek Au Naturel palette and use lightly from lid to brow bone, then concentrate more on the brow bone and inner corner as a highlight.
3) Cover you lid in E.L.F's Shimmer Pencil in Bodly bronzed, and blend with your finger. (Creased so bad! Should of put an eyeshadow on top of it to set it, totally forgot! )
4) Pat on Antique Gold, try to get it on just the lid.
5) Use Noir from the same Sleek palette and line it in the crease, blend upwards, and then apply more in the sort of center, to give it a cut crease look. After, blend some more under the lower water line.
6) I then used the Collection 2000 eyeliner to line my eye with a wing.
7) I tight lined and lined my water line with the Barry M eyeliner
8) Filled in brows with the Eyelure Shape &Shade brow pencil and then fixed in place with the E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel
Hope you enjoyed this look :) it's so beautiful, be careful of the fall out though! That Antique Gold get's literally everywhere!