Wednesday 25 April 2012

eBay: Unbranded and Coastal Scents Makeup Haul.

Hello there! Today I have an eBay haul for you, it's sort of in two parts because I received most of it and took pictures totally forgetting the rest I ordered.


Here there is my coastal scents palette, (with hot pots) an unbranded neutral eyeshadow palette and lip palette, and disposable make up applicators,

Coastal scents 'forever natural' palette with the 'hot pots' put in, review & swatches will be up soon. £21.95 

Unbranded neutrals palette £7.49

Fraulein 38 lip palette £8.99

Disposable eyeliner wands: £5.50
Disposable lip gloss wands: £6.60 

2 more palettes to add to my kit!

Unbranded blush palette £8.99

Unbranded concealer palette £5.95

Until next time! xoxo.



4 comments:

  1. Love the look of the concealer palette! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If you want me to do a review let me know :) xo.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Would you be so kind as to do a swatch and review post for the neutral palette please? (: I'm contemplating if I ought to get the 88 warm palette or the neutral palette; both seem like great palettes except they have such warm colours! I was looking more for taupey cool toned purples/browns. Please review the products? Would be a great help! (: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for the comment!
      I sure can do a review and swatches for them, I've had a little break but I am trying to get into the swing of things. I have used the neutral quite a few times in some shoots and they've been nice to work with. :)
      Thanks again. xo.

      Delete