Sunday 8 April 2012

GOSH: Blooming Forrest Quattro Swatches & Mini Review

Hello there my lovlies :) Time for another review & swatch post, this time of another GOSH Quattro. (I did some swatches a very long while back and don't think I should link back because they are probably terrible!)



The packaging is nice a sturdy, and I also like the little window so you can see the colours inside.
Time for swatches.
Natural light

With flash.

My favourite colour has to be the burgundy colour, it really is beautiful and I can't wait to use it in a smokey eye. The white shade will be a great brow highlight colour too.

Overall, pigmentation is good and I like the packaging, however for £8.49 I am unsure if I would repurchase if they weren't on offer.

RRP: £8.49 and you can find them here on the superdrug website.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They're great! Unfortunately my dog got hold of the palette and tried to eat it, it had to be thrown away :(

      Delete