Wednesday 11 April 2012

GOSH: Bright Passion Nail Polish Swatches

Hello there :) here is another nail varnish post for you! 



Sorry about the left over bit of security tag! That's the only problem for me buying from superdrug!


This is with about four coats, I tried to build it up but it's obviously more designed to be a topcoat as the base colour is very dilute. I really love the strands of glitter, getting me in a party mood!


A better picture of the four layers. I've done some experimenting layering it up so posts should be coming soon!

RRP: £5

6 comments:

  1. Looks great love the strands rather than regular glitter X

    CULTstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of OPI Metallic 4 Life and Save Me! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I can see where you coming from, they do look very similar! xo.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I got it in Superdrug, they had a clearance bin of Gosh items so I think I paid about £2 for it? You could always look on ebay? :) xo.

      Delete