Monday 3 February 2014

Body Shop: Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder Mini Review

 Hello my lovlies!
Today I have for you a little review of the Body Shop honey bronze bronzing powder in Light Matte.
First off, the packaging; it's plastic but does feel heavy duty and sturdy. The pattern embossed into the product is super cute, and looks like honeycomb :)
The mirror is a generous size too! 

Being rather fair skinned, it can be quite difficult to find a bronzer that doesn't make you look dirty! I used the Sleek contour kit for a good while, but after a while I felt it was too dark. This one is very light and not orange based, it looks very natural, and has no shimmer, which is great for contour! You can build it up nicely too.

Pros
-Sturdy packaging
-Good sized mirror
-Looks natural
-There's 4 shades to choose from
-Not shimmery, good for contour
-great amount of product! 11.5g

Cons
-Price.. Costs £13, which despite it being a nice product, I think that that's a little steep. (I bought it with a 30% off code ;) )

So, overall, I think I would buy this again, as there is nearly always an offer code for Body Shop! 
I will post a picture of me wearing it at some point in the future! 

Until next time!
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment