Sunday 8 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 4

Well well well! Day 4! I got the inspiration from this video (click here)


Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
Sleek Au Naturel Palette in Nougat & Taupe
Bella Pierre pigment in Champagne (3)
Studio London in Turquoise Skies 
Sleek Kohl Eye Pencil in White (131)
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it: 
1) Using the second shade in of the E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer, I covered my under eye and lid up to the brow.
2) Using Nougat from the Sleek Au Naturel palette, I covered the lid up to the brow lightly, then concentrated more on the brow bone as an highlight.
3) I used Bella Pierre Pigment in Champagne on the lid then blended it upwards into the crease.
4) I then used Taupe from the Sleek palette to deepen the colour of the crease, didn't really show up that well in the picture though!
5) Using the Sleek Kohl Eyeliner penci in white, I made a line, or flick from the outer corner outwards
6) I then used the Collection 2000 felt tip liner to line the eye and made a cat eye wing above the white, and then a pointy bit by the inner corner.
7) I used Studio London's turquoise skies with a pencil brush and lined the lower lash line up to underneath the white line.
8) I tight lined and lined the waterline with the Barry M eyeliner and used a few swipes the false lash effect mascara.
5) I filled in my eyebrows with the Eyelure Shape & Shade Brow Pencil and then set in place with the E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


Hope you enjoyed! Talk to you soon,
love love
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment