Friday 20 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 16

Hello my lovlies, here is my 16th entry! 


Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17's single eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
Sleek Kohl Eye Pencil in White
MUA Starry Night Palette: Numbers3, 6 & 9 (click here for the pictures to go with numbers) 
Rimmel Day 2 Night Glam Eyes Mascara
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it:
1) I used the 2nd shade from the left of the E.L.F Concealer and used it on my under eye, and lid up to the brow.
2) I then set the concealer on the lid up to the brow with Ivory Coast.
3) Next, I used the Sleek White Eyeliner all over the lid and under the brow, and blended it in.
4) I tightlined, and lined my waterline with the Barry M liner, and used it on the outer third of my eyelid to liner the lashes and coloured in where I wanted the darkest shadow to be on the outer crease.
5)I then used 6 from the MUA palette all over the lid, 9 on the outter crease and lashline, and patted on 3 on my inner corner. I then used the remainder of 9 on the brush to smudge under the lower lashes.
6) I used a couple of coats of the Rimmel mascara, filled in my brows with the Eyelure Pencil and set them in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.




I hope you liked my take on the classic smokey eye! 
Until next time,
love love
xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Hello there! you've received a prize on my blog! Have a look to check it out! It's written in Italian but I'll shortly explain it to you now: you must choose 5 bloggers you follow which have a number off followers under 200! I chose you cuse I love your blog! :-) Have a nice week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Love the challenge :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My eyes are feeling a bit better from taking a break of wearing eye make up, so I'll be able to finish the challenge soon hopefully!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing xx love these colours xx you have a great blog xx maybe we cold follow each other ? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you :) sure! I'll follow you now xo.

    ReplyDelete