Monday 16 January 2012

30 Day Make Up Challenge: Day 12

Hello my lovlies :) here's my 12th entry! It's kind of a peacock inspired look.

Products used:
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17's single eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
E.L.F Beauty Clutch colours 14, 17, 19, 20, & 30 (find the numbered colours here)
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette, numbers 9 & 11, (find the numbered colours here)
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
Collection 2000 24 Hr Extreme Felt Liner
 Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel


How I did it: 
1) I used the second shade on the left of the E.L.F concealer, all over the lid up to the brow bone, and on my under eye. I then set the concealer on my lid upwards with Ivory Coast.
2) I then patted on number 17 all over the lid, then blended into the crease.
3) I then used 14 on the inner corner.
4) 20 was then used in the crease and blended out, then with the remaining colour on the brush, I lightly swept it under the water line.
5) A bit of 30 was then used to deepen the crease colour slightly.
6) A mix of H & E's 9 & 11 was used on the inner corner, leaving some of the green showing.
7)I then used the Collection 2000 eyeliner to make a winged line on the top lid.
8) The Barry M liner was used to tightline, & line the waterline.
9) I then used a couple of coats of the Bourjois mascara, filled in my brows with the Eyelure Brow Pencil & set them in place witht he E.L.F Brow Gel.


Hope you enjoyed this look! Sorry the black on the inner corner is a bit dodgey, my eye kept watering! Until next time.
love love
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment