I was looking through some beauty blogs today, and I came across this blog, (click here) so I decided to jump on the bandwagon ;)
Here is my day 1 entry;
It's a purpley smokey eye, would look lovely in the evening :)
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
Sleek Au Naturel Palette in Nougat
MUA Starry Night Palette: Numbers 5, 9, 11, 12. (click here for the pictures to go with numbers)
Sleek Kohl Eye Pencil in White (131)
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen
Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel
How I did it:
1)I covered from lid to brow and undereye in the second shade from the left of the E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
2)Covered from lid to eye in Nougat from the Sleek 'Au Naturel' palette and concentrated a bit more on the brow bone for highlight.
3) Used No. 5 (click here for the review so you can see what colours I am referring to) on the inner corner.
4) Used No. 12 all over the lid, blending a little into the No. 5 & underneath the lower lash line.
5) Used No.11 in the crease, not really blending into No.12 so it's more of a cut crease.
6) No. 9 blended into the outer portion of the cut crease.
7) Used Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner to line upper lash line with a wing
8) Lined the water line with Sleek Kohl Eye Pencil in White.
9) Tight lined upper lash line with Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen
10) Used Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel on upper lashes x 2 coats and once on bottom lashes.
11) Filled in lashes, & combed with Eyelure Shape & Shade then used E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel.
Then all done! Hope you enjoyed this look, until next time!