Monday 20 January 2014

Models Own: Yet another haul!

Hello my lovlies! 
I know, not another haul right?! I think I need to get my spending under control! However when the sales lady says, 'did you know if you buy 6 polishes you'll get them for £15?' And then you think wow! That's a bargain! Walk round pick your polishes and then she says 'You've got one nail treatment there, you can get another colour and then get another nail treatment, then you'll get 2 nail treatments for £5' how could I say no?

Here is Sardonyx from the Velvet Goth collection, I love this colour! So so stunning, I wore this on New Years :) 

Here is Absinthe from the Velvet Goth collection. Now I must admit, This is a colour I'm not sure I'll wear, I bought this to complete the Velvet Goth collection and because the boyfriend picked it as green his is favourite colour! However, when swatched, it's pretty stunning!

Amethyst from the Velvet Goth collection. My birthstone, and a super beautiful purple! 

Here is Magenta Divine from the Glitter collection, one word, LOVE! 

Northern Lights from the Wonderland collection. This is so stunning on! I might just have to complete the Wonderland collection now... I think I'm addicted! 

Scarlet Sparkle. Now Jake chose this, and I said 'I don't think red really suits me' to which he replied 'Mary, if you're not wear black, grey or white, you wear red, or a variation of red like burgundy, your favourite colour is red and you have a red car' Sometimes I do make myself wonder! 

I chose the 5 in 1 base and top coat and the express dry, as I find some of the glitter polishes from Models own to be pretty thick and they take forever to dry, this should come in handy! 

Swatches and reviews will be up soon :)
Do you have a favourite Models Own polish I should check out? 
Until next time 
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment