Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year! 2013 Review and New Years Resolutions for 2014

Image from www.dailystar.co.uk of the London's 2014 New Years Eve firework display.

Happy New Year everybody (and Merry Christmas)  Hope you all had a wonderful night and didn't get too merry ;)
This is going to be a little reflection post reviewing last years resolutions and to make some new ones.

So last years resolutions were:
1. Blog more: One of my new year resolutions last year was to blog more. In 2011 I blogged 15 times, but in 2012 I blogged 88 times. Not bad going I think! I would like to improve this though.Did I keep to it? No :( I blogged 38 times last year, bad Mary! 

2. Exercise!: Throughout the year I have put on a little bit of weight, (I got boobs!) But would like to try and loose a bit for my holiday in May. Even if it means I walk the dogs more that will do :)Did I keep to it? Not really.. I bought a fitness DVD at the beginning of the year, did it once and was put off! My job that I started in the summer is a lot more active and I dash about everywhere! So in theory I am excercising ;) I didn't lose that much weight before my holiday, but then I don't think I've really gained that much either (I did get more boobage though! Muahaha :P)

3. Drink more water: We all know the health benefits of drinking water! I have drunk more water this year, albeit the flavoured sparkling type! Where I live the tap water tastes chalky and bleurgh. I must drink more!
Did I keep to it? I have been doing this! Woooop!


4. Be courageous: I tend to do a lot of things that are 'safe' as I hate being out of my comfort zone (who doesn't?) and get panicky. Last year I've done a lot more things I wouldn't of dreamed of doing (I passed my driving test, just! Drove to North Hertfordshire and back 4 times in a week!) I want to progress more :).Did I keep to it? I got a new job so tick! My new job involves me going to different stores and talking to new managers and people so tick! Admittedly I am hesitant sometimes but I am pushing myself!
I've driven to a lot of places on my own and even got petrol on my own, so tick!


5. Be more positive: I'm not the most down hearted of people, I like to see the best in people and situations, but sometimes it's hard to keep that sort of morale. So, I'm going to buy a jar and write down all the good things that have happened, so I can look back and remember them when I'm down. Hopefully this will all aid me in becoming more positive. (I was taught at college that positive things happen to positive people, it's nice to keep it in practice, you don't know what might happen. )Did I keep to it? This year has been a little hard to keep positive, but I've tried my damn hardest! I never got round to buying a jar, but sure wish I had of done! I think I've achieved a lot for myself this year.

So all in all, I've not failed that hard at last years resolutions, 3ish out of 5 is not bad! Pretty proud of myself!

So time, for this years resolutions!

1. Blog more: I am seriously going to try beating last year, maybe even the year before at least! This brings me onto my next resolution.

2. Be more organised: This is both with my time and with my mess. I am a messy person, my room is a tip, however, I'm pretty particular about certain things like cleanliness, things being exact, etc. Which is a little weird, I know!
I bought a diary so I can organise my time, like making a blog schedule, schedule for work things, schedule for tidying my shizz! My Fiance ;) and I really hoping to move out this year so I need to get it together! I AM DETERMINED.

3. Carry on being positive and more courageous: I think I did pretty well at this last year, so I want to build on it and do even more good things! AND BUY THAT JAR.

I think that's about it this year for resolutions! I think last year I was a bit optimistic last year ;)
What are your resolutions I would love to know!

I hope this year is prosperous and happy and loving and all that good stuff for you!

Until next time
xoxoxoxo



1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Belbien 10mg Hemofarm
    Citra 100mg Tramadol
    Ksalol 1mg USA
    Rivotril Clonazepam
    Buy Klonopin 2mg Online

    ReplyDelete