Wednesday 20 March 2013

Dirty Works: Pore-fect Face Scrub Review

Hello my lovlies!
Today I have for you a review on the Pore-fect Face Scrub by Dirty Works.
I have been using this for a good few months now, and it really is amazing! 

'Reveal the inner beauty with this softening and smoothing facial scrub. Bursting with fruit extracts, it will tingle your senses with excitement and leave you skin refreshed and ready for further action! Let the magic get to work to help perfect the texture of your skin and leave it in extraordinarily smooth. The top beauty treat for skin radiance!'

I use this about twice a week (as that's what they recommend) either in the bath or in the shower, whilst I leave my conditioner in for a bit. You only need a little bit and when I wash it off I tend to use a clean face flannel. 
The menthol in it really awakens your face especially in the morning, and makes your face feel sort of rejuvenated? It's amazing.
I believe it's really helped with the typical bad skin during 'that time of the month' and even though there's menthol and quite a strong fruity scent, it doesn't affect my sensitive skin.

I find that I definitely need to use a moisturiser after using it as it's pretty astringent and makes my face feel a little tight..Which I don't mind, because obviously it means it's working! 
    However even though it does make my skin feel tight, it also makes it feel soft and new, so that's good too!

Will I repurchase this again? 
Definitely! Even though I wouldn't mind trying other products, I can still see this being my 'go to' scrub. This has left me eager to try some more from the Dirty Works range too!
I think I bought it when it was on offer.. It was so long ago I cant even remember! But for £4.99 it's normal price it's a steal.
You can find it here on their website or here on the Sainsbury's website, it's is currently 33% off at £3.32! 

It also appears that the packaging is now blue!? I should probably go to my local Sainsbury's and have a look! 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' incase we loose GFC :(
& Apologies for the darkness of the pictures! The weather was awful, must remember to take new ones! 

Until next time

xoxoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment