This tag isn't really beauty related so I've decided to add it to my easy sunday series :) I got the tag from over at Painted Pots, you can read her tag posts here.
2. My boyfriend and I have been going out for 5 years tomorrow, that is actual madness! But fab at the same time. He's my bestfriend, I don't know what I'd do without him!
3. My dogs are my world, I love them so much I just can't explain. They are my fur babies.
4. Taking my driving lesssons were probably the hardest thing ever. I dreaded them, I'd get so agitated it was awful. When I changed driving instructor after my first test, they weren't so bad, and I passed on my 3rd go. Looking back now, learning to drive was probably one of the best things I've done for myself. If you are worried about learning, you really shouldn't be! Just make sure you are with an instructor you feel comfortable with. :)
5. I'm a self confessed hoarder. I especially like to keep boxes, bubble wrap and jiffy bags, which my parents often tell me that there is no use for, but then use my stash of them anyway! I also hate throwing away receipts.
6. Despite being nearly 19, I have 19 nieces and nephews, and 7 great nieces and nephews, plus one on the way. I regrettably haven't met all of the great nieces and nephews some of them live in Wales :(
7. (Related to 6) I have such a big family because my parents are a lot older than average for someone of my age (I am in the youngest in my family, and all of my brothers and sisters are from my parents' other marriages). My dad is 72 this year and my mum has just turned 61. However they don't really seem that old to me; when I was younger people always used to ask me 'was that your grandad that brought you to school?' it was quite upsetting then, but now it doesn't really bother me.
8. My first cuddly toy was a massive lion called Leo, I still have him now :)
9. I have never broken a bone.
10. I'm pretty over emotional, I cry so easily it's actually quite embarrassing programmes on the telly, films, and seeing people cry are what set me off the most.
11. I reallllly really really want to go to Disney Land so much, it's so annoying how expensive it is!
12. Me and laptops do not mix, I don't know why it's not like I'm heavy handed or anything but I just slowly kill them, somehow!
13. I'm a bit of a bookworm, at the moment I'm reading Da Vinci Code. It is such an amazing read! If you haven't read it, you must! Go go go! My favourite genre is Crime / Thriller though :).
14. I am obsessed with The Sims. I have collected so many of them through the years I've easily spent £££'s. I can't help it though I just love it!
15. My favourite dinner is Lasagne, especially home made, it's the bestest.
16. I procrastinate so much I actually annoy myself, I can't help it, I just put stuff off all the time, and then rush to do it after, which isn't a great thing when trying to write a blog.
17. I always say things wrong which causes people to laugh at me, but to me they sound right! People often say 'You're such a blonde' but I think I'm quite clever! My latest 'funny quote' was asking my dad; "Dad, do you think I'm a rather tall short person? Because I'm not the shortest short person, so I am quite tall then aren't I?" He just laughed at me :( but being about 5"3 I think that I am quite a tall short person!
18. My legs are annoyingly short, I have to wear 'petite' trousers and midi-length dresses come to my ankles! It's so annoying when trying to buy clothes, petite clothing is quite often a bit more expensive too :(
19. I have an addictive personality, I go through phases of being addicted to something then about a month later I move onto something else, I get obsessed over things just as easy too.
20. I share my mums car, which is a Vauxhall Agila. He is called Rolf (I named him :D) I love him lots even if he is a bit of an old people car, he's nice and roomy. I often sing to him when driving on my own :)
21. My favourite all time film is Neverending Story II. It is the besssst. I also love ELF, the Scary Movies, and the Toy Stories.
22. Despite having, what I think is one of the most known names ever, people always get it wrong?! I get Marie, Maria, Marry?! It's so annoying!
23. My favourite author of all time is Beverly Barton. I was so sad when she died :( she was truly talented. If you ever see one of her crime books you must read them!
24. We used to keep chickens, they were ex-battery hens that got rescued. They were so beautiful once they got their feathers back and rather quite affectionate! If you have the ability to give a home to some, then you really should. Just make sure you close their coop door so the foxes don't get them! :(
25. My blog is 3 years old this year, but I've put the most effort into it for about a year now, and so really it's only about a year old, in my mind. :)
|Max & Milo, Me & Jake at prom, and Mimi and Milo :)|
I hope you found this interesting, it was quite hard to write though! I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.
Until next time