Wednesday 30 January 2013

Catrice: Absolute Eye Colour Palette in 010 This Seasons Must Have

Hello my lovelies! Today I have for you another review/ swatch post from my blog swap with Nina from Nina's Bargain Beauty (see initial post here), from last year.
I have been so delayed with these, however I'm trying really hard not to procrastinate! 
Lets get on with the post.

The four colours in this palette are very spring-like, with an aubergine purple, cool blue/grey with silver shimmer, a pinky shimmery champagne colour, and a satin-like mint green with with a wee bit of shimmer.

All the shades apply quite evenly; the pinky peach shade in particular is my favourite, it blends beautifully, I wear this almost every day for a multitude of looks.
My favourite combination is to wear the pinky peach colour on my lid the purple in my crease, the colours compliment each other really well. 
My lids aren't particularly oily, and I always wear concealer as a base, so I get a nice long wear out of these shades without creasing. If you have oily lids then using a eyeshadow primer will be perfectly fine with these.
Time for swatches! 
Here are my swatches, they are dry without an eyeshadow base. The top image is in daylight, and the bottom is with flash.

These are beautiful, and a great addition to my collection, thank you so much Nina! 
I've still got a few more blog posts from the swap to go.. Woops!  
Until next time,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment