Sunday 17 February 2013

Easy Sunday: Planning My Birthday Outfit!

Hello there my lovlies!
Soooo it's my birthday this week (woop!) so I've been planning my birthday outfit.

This dress is from Primark, it was £13 (I'm getting it as something to open on my birthday day. I love the colour! I think it compliments my pale skin :)

Here is a close up of the pretty pattern :)



These shoes are aamaaaazing. So comfortable! They were about £18 (here) on eBay, such a bargain considering I've seen similar shoes on Misguided for about £30! They don't feel like bad quality, so I'm pretty pleased! 


Time for the picture, sorry it's a bit awkward! My mum and dad's room has much better natural light than mine.

I'm wearing the Super Cosy tights from Primark, they are actually really warm! The are fleece lined, and feel amazing on. 


I *should* be posting a picture of my planned hair and make up for my birthday shinanigans, however this week is awfully busy! We're / I'm getting a new car (Double woop!) and my Grandpa is coming to stay from my actual birthday day, until he wants to go home, I'm sure I'll be able to fit it in somewhere though!  

Until next time! 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment