Wednesday, 23 May 2012

BFTE Cosmetics: Haul & Review

Hey guys, today I have for you a haul from BFTE Cosmetics. Firstly I would like to say how amazed I am as to how fast the package arrived, despite them being in America, and me obviously being in the UK, the package was sent the day after I ordered, and got to me in exactly a week, I was so surprised as I thought I'd be waiting about a month! Eeeee.


Here is my haul in total, I bought 5x Red Cherry Lashes, & the 16 sample set with travel case.

Lashes: #66, #102, #106 #218 & #583. There are $2 each, which is amazing! Now onto the best bit, eyeshadows!

In their little travel case :)

Grape;  a medium to dark shimmery purple with glitter.

Peacock; a teal blue shimmer with micro glitter.

Zaniah (Pro Colour); a beautiful hot pink shimmer with micro glitter.


Beam; a beautiful golden yellow shimmer with microglitter.

In natural light (top) and with flash (bottom) 
From left to right, Grape, Peacock, Zaniah & Beam.


Wizard's Wand; a dark cool toned brown with golden sparkle.


Errai (Pro Colour); Almost greyish pink with microglitter.


Cocoa; Dark Neutral brown shimmer shade with silver microglitter.

Black with mulitcoloured microglitter.

In natural light (top) and with flash (bottom)
From left to right: Wizard's Wand, Errai, Cocoa & Meteor.


Whisper; pale beige with a beautiful blue violet duochrome.


Copper Cauldron: Yellow based brown with shimmer & glitter.


Honey; light golden brown packed with microglitter.


Baked; Taupey shade with glitter & shimmer

In natural light (top) and with flash (bottom) 
From left to right: Whisper, Copper Cauldron, Honey & Baked.


Malt; Matte off white, reminds me of a oatmealy sort of colour.


Lace; Ivory with shimmer.


Very Vanilla; Matte ivory colour.


Sunkissed; Warm orangey tan with shimmer.

Natural light (top) and with flash (bottom)
From left to right; Malt, Lace, Very Vanilla, Sunkissed.

I also got 2 complimentary samples, Pumped & Emerald City.

Natural light (top) With flash (bottom).
Pumped (left) & Emerald City (right).

Overall, I am so entirely pleased with my order! Can't wait to have a little play around with the shadows, I've already used some of the lashes, I wore #66 on a night out and the #102's for a shoot on monday, they are amazing! I've never used Red Cherry's before however I'm so glad that I did.
BFTE have over 400 colours, so really, you can't go wrong, I can't wait to purchase more for my kit!

you can find their website here.

xoxo









6 comments:

  1. :) Wie toll, die Wimpern sehen super aus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! they are beautiful xo.

      Delete
  2. Wow these are some lovely colours-can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eee, thank you, that means so much! xo.

      Delete
  3. nice eyeshdaows! please check out our blog (just joined yours) and hopefully follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed your blog xo.

      Delete