Saturday 27 April 2013

EOTD: Wear Purple Day for the Stacey Mowle Appeal.

Hello my lovlies! 
Sorry for the lack of posts, I've recently enrolled on a gel nails course at home and I've still finding it hard to juggle my time, so please bare with me! 

Where I live there is a lot of fundraising going on for a little girl called Stacey who has Neuroblastoma again after a relapse and needs to go abroad for more treatment as there is no relapse protocol in the UK.
Jacquii who is the Community Colleague at the Asda I work at has been working very hard to raise money for her, and invented a 'Wear Purple Day' as that's Stacey's favourite colour. Lots of schools etc took part and of course Asda! As I don't actually work for Asda I couldn't take full part in wearing purple but I did wear purple eye make up! 

I got a bit carried away and applied practically every purple eyeshadow as eyeliner, woops! 

If you would like to find out more about Stacey and her journey, you can click *here* which will direct you to her Just Giving page. 
If you could even donate as little as £1, that is a lot to the family.

I wouldn't normally do a post like this but it's such a good cause!

Until next time 
xoxox.






No comments:

Post a Comment