Friday 3 May 2013

MUA: Mini Haul

Hello my lovlies :)
Today I have for you a tiny MUA haul.
I mainly put in this purchase because I wanted to try out their new Power Pouts and Undress Me Too palette but then I couldn't have it on £9 because I dislike odd numbers so I decided to try the eyebrow pencil too.
I have been eyeing up this palette for a little while as it's been described as a dupe for the Naked 2 palette, and I haven't had the guts to splurge on that yet. I paid £3 for this however I think it's £4 in store.


I have been wanting to get my mitts of these for agggges as I don't want to splurge on the Clinique Chubby sticks that seem to be similar. I wanted to buy all of them but I limitted myself to two to see how I get on with them. These are £3 each.

I've been looking for a nice shade of blonde for my brows as a lot are too dark. I've had a few tries with this so I *should* have a review and swatch post for you soon. This is £1.


You can buy MUA on their website and in/online at Superdrug.
I ordered on the MUA website and I must admit, the delivery was pretty slow, and I mainly put the order in so I could get the Power Pouts before they were in the shop... I don't think it worked out that way though :/ never mind.

Until next time 
xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment