Hello my lovlies :) time for the 18th entry!
E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer
17's single eyeshadow in Ivory Coast
Studio London's Turquoise Skies, Sapphire Blue, Pale Jade & Snow White
Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner
Bourjois Coup de Théâtre 2 in 1 False Lash Effect Mascara in Noir Exceptionnel (51)
Eyelure Shape & Shade use Brow Pencil & Tamer in Medium
E.L.F Wet Gloss & Brow Gel
(as I doubt many people have the Studio London eyeshadows I'll just use the colour)
How I did it:
1) I used the 2nd shade from the left of the E.L.F Concealer and used it on my under eye, and lid up to the brow.
2) I then set the concealer on the lid up to the brow with Ivory Coast.
3) I used the pale green colour on the lid, I then used the pale ish blue colour n the crease and under the waterline. I then used the dark blue colour as an eyeliner to line the waterline and for the winged liner on the top lid. I then used the white as a highlight on the brow bone and on the inner corner.
4) I tightlined with the Barry M liner..
5) I used a couple of coats of the Bourjois mascara, filled in my brows with the Eyelure Pencil and set them in place with the E.L.F Brow Gel.