Tuesday 29 November 2011

MeMeMe Cosmetics: 'Berry Crush' Lipstick Swatch

A little while a go, Superdrug had a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics, which was brilliant! I picked up this as my freebie; 

It's MeMeMe Cosmetics' Berry Crush Long Wear Satin Lip Cream. I haven't seen a swatch on this so I thought I'd share it with you, it's such a beautiful colour! 
Here are swatches on my arm with and without flash. It looks shimmery but it's more pearlescent. 
Here are my lip swatches with and without light. I'm really in love with this colour, it reminds me so much of Mermaids! I need to go to a fancy dress as a mermaid to have the perfect excuse to use it! 
This colour also looks beautiful when you dab off the excess colour so it's like a tint, it removes the bluey pearlyness and leaves a beautiful deep pink colour, which is a bit more wearable. :) 
RRP: £8.50

I hope you enjoyed my swatches and let me know if you want any more! 
Until next time,
Love love
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment