Monday 11 November 2013

ELF: 50% off Haul

Hello my lovlies! I am back..
I'm sorry I've had a rather big break (again!?), a lot has gone on, we recently had a new conservatory built, I got another job, ones of my dogs died :( and I got engaged, amongst trying to do my nail course(And not really finding time for that either) so I have been very busy! 

I am determined to do at least one blog post a weekish? Just until I attempt to finish my nail course. :)
Anyway, I recently made a mediumish ELF haul due to a lovely 50% off code last week :) so here it is! 

ELF_50%_Off_Haul

I bought:
-Small Stipple Brush 
-Flawless Concealer Brush
-Complexion Brush
-Wrinkle Refiner
-Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California (Super excited to test this!)
-Zit Zapper
-Fairy Dust, Glamour Girl and Sea Escape  Nail Polish
-Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads
-3 Nail Polish set in Glam Bam & Mysterious (Christmas pressie!)
-Therapeautic Conditioning Lip Balm in Strawberry, Vanilla & Blackberry Creme
-Maximum Coverage Concealer in Porcelain
-Studio Eyebrow kit in Light
-Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon in Pitch Black

It should of come to nearly £60 but I paid just over £30! Bargain :D

I'm planning on doing seperate reviews & swatches, if there's anything you'd like to see, then please let me in the comments. A little George polish haul & swatch post will be up next I think, and I'm currently waiting for a Models Own haul to arrive. :) 
Hope you've all been well! 
Until next time
xoxox.




No comments:

Post a Comment