Saturday 18 September 2010

Hey guys :)

Sorry it's been so long! I've been busy busy busy!
I stayed at my sisters in Hertfordshire at the end of august/beginning of the month, and I forgot my laptop and my phone charger, I felt so stupid as I was going to do a post from there.
Also, I started college at the beginning of the week and that's been rather boring unfortunately!
I'm studying beauty therapy level 2, but because it was the first week it was all paper work and basic health and safety. We start practical next week, facials and tinting, here I come!
We have 20 assignments to do in 1 year, ahhh! A lot of them have to be done by Christmas, so I am going to be reaaaally busy. 
Luckily, I have an alright class of about 15 and we all get along fine, and that was one of the things I was worrying about the most.
So, I shall be updating about my weeks at college, sorry if it doesn't interest you but hey ho, you might pick up some tips :)
I'll see if I can work something else up in my free time (which I have little of as I also decided to do a level history, haha funny combo I know.)

Love love xo.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds busy! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, only just saw your comment! I've been so busy! Thank you sweety xo.

    ReplyDelete